Hey lovlies I was kindly awarded the LIEBSTER AWARD from Nelly & Noopy which is very exciting so here we go 🙂
Here are my answers:
- I love decorating and could spend hours looking round house related shops.
- I always get people to try salt & vinegar crisps dipped in chocolate it’s yummy trust me 🙂
- I am so so terrified of frogs I hyperventilate when I see one and I swear they hunt me down 😦
- I am a foster carer and love it x
- I spend wayyyy to much time watching beauty videos on YouTube!
- I’m obsessed with my dog Missy and Bailey bobs he sadly died this year 😥
- I love organising things and always offer to help people move.
- I’m a vegetarian and have been for 23 years!
- I wish I was naturally crafty and good at making things.
- I would love love love to live in America!!
- What’s your favourite movie? The Proposal, Sex and The City, The Little Mermaid and Teen Witch!
- Coffee or tea? None but I drink green tea
- What’s your favourite TV show? The Mentalist, The Real Housewives of OC/Beverly Hills & The Client List
- If you had to eat the same thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Shreddies with hot milk
- Gold or silver? Both with a big diamond on them ha 😉
- What was the last good book you’ve read? Entwined With You By Sylvia Day
- What is your favourite high-end foundation/powder? YSL Le Teint Touche Eclait
- What is your favourite drug store mascara? Rimmel Volume Flash Scandal Eyes
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Most parts of America or somewhere that’s hot!
- What is your favourite beauty blog at the moment? Make Up By Tiffany D
- What quality do you find most attractive in others? Someone who is a good person and honest!
Questions from – Nelly and Noopy
- What was your first MAC product? Crème de violet and budding beauty (eye shadows) I think it was years ago!
- What is your favourite blush of all time? Benefit Hoola Bronzer all the way 🙂
- Name a beauty product you can’t live without. A lip balm
- What is your favourite drugstore brand? Revlon
- How many languages can you speak? English and Sign language
- What is your favourite Disney movie? The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast
- What’s your favourite dessert? Betty Crocker Red Velvet cake or waffles, chocolate sauce and ice cream yum!
- What’s your favourite month of the year? October even though I hate being cold. I love how the trees look and how the air smells and the nights are darker which makes me feel cosy 🙂
- Romantic movies or horror movies? Romantic all the way I’m scared of everything!
- What’s your favourite high end make up brand? YSL and now Illamasqua
- What is your favourite red nail polish? Barry M Raspberry.
There’s loads of questions already so I’m only going to add 3!
1. Favourite drink?
2. What’s the one thing you always buy whilst shopping?
3.Favourite beauty store?
My 4 nominees: (in no particular order)
Thank you so much Nelly and Noopy for the award it was fun to do and I hope you all enjoyed reading it if anybody wants me to elaborate more on anything I will do.
nico b xoxoxo