For those days when you are in a rush (nearly every day for me!) and you don’t have time to do a full face off make up the no make up make up look is a great way to still feel like you have some make up on but look natural at the same time.
check out the serious face!!!! 🙂
- Perfecting Liquid Foundation SPF 15 in honey beige – use ID number 441150735 to purchase
- Blush in ballet – use ID number 441150735 to purchase
- Rimmel Scandal’Eyes Mascara Extreme in black
- Nivea Lip Butter in raspberry
- Real Techniques Blush Brush
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
To create this look I added a light layer of foundation. I dotted it on to my face then used the miracle sponge to blend it. I wasn’t sure about the sponge when I first got it but now I love it especially with this foundation. Then I applied a small amount of the ballet blush to the apples of my cheeks this is a very natural colour and leaves a nice hint of colour on the cheeks brightening up the face. Then used the mascara on the top and bottom lashes and added some lip butter. And the no make up make up look is complete.
Hope you liked this post thanks for reading.
nico b xoxoxo