Here is my last valentines look using light shades of pinks and plums. This could be worn day or night as it is a very soft eye look.
Because I used pink/rose tone shades it was difficult to pick up each shade in the picture 😦
- URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 PALETTE in limit, dust, strange & buzz
- MAYBELLINE Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in metallic pomegranate & pink gold
- MOTIVES Pressed Eye Shadow by loren ridinger in sweet plum
HOW I CREATED THE LOOK
- Applied Urban Decay limit in the crease
- Applied Maybelline pink gold to the lid
- dust over the pink gold and blend
- Apply Maybelline metallic pomegranate to the outer v with Motives sweet plum over the top and blend
- Pat buzz over the centre of the lid
- Line the top lash line with a thin line of black shadow to thicken the look of the lashes an apply mascara
The lipstick used was Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Cotton Candy
Hope you all have a happy valentines day if you celebrate it if not it is nearly weekend wahoo and hope you have enjoyed my looks. Thank you so much for reading.
Stay happy 😉
nico b xoxoxo