So seen as Valentines day is very nearly here I thought I would do a make up look for that special date with a special someone. I personally don’t do anything for Valentines day even though I’m married I personally think my husband should show his love to me regularly and how he wants to and me back not once a year but any excuse to play with some make up looks for a certain theme is good with me.
I’m going to get a few looks up this week using different colours.
Todays look is a smokey romantic look using Urban Decay NAKED 3 palette. Check out my review naked 3 palette.
It has turned out a little darker than I originally wanted but it is totally wearable and I am happy with the final look. I do love a smokey eye.
- URBAN DECAY NAKED 3 Colours nooner, liar, blackheart & trick.
- GIORGIO ARMANI Luminous Silk foundation in 4.5
- COLLECTION 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in light
- ARBONNE FC5 Mattifying Powder (use ID number 441150735 to purchase)
- BENEFIT Hoola Bronzer Powder
- ARBONNE blush taffeta (use ID number 441150735 to purchase)
- MOTIVES by loren ridinger in pink sand
- L’OREAL Lipstick Rouge Caresse in fashionista pink
HOW I CREATED THE LOOK
After moisturising (you should always moisturise in case of any dry patches) and priming (if you want to) I always start any make up look with my eyes.
- Apply nooner to the crease for definition and blend
- Apply liar all over the lid
- Blackheart on the outer v and blend towards the middle of the eye and in the crease
- Apply trick from the inner corner up to the start of blackheart
- Apply more nooner to the crease if needed and more blackheart to the outer v for a darker look if wanted
- Apply foundation all over the face blending well
- Concealer under the eyes blend with fingers by dabbing lightly
- Apply powder to set concealer and foundation
- Lightly contour check out my post How I contour and Highlight
- Apply blusher to tops of cheeks
For lips I applied Motives pink sand then L’oreal fashionista pink over the top.
- SIGMA Flat Top F80 Kabuki Sigma Brush for foundation
- SIGMA Blending E25 Sigma Brush for crease colour
- SIGMA Tapered Blending E40 Sigma Brush for blending
- REAL TECHNIQUES Shading Brush for lid colour
- REAL TECHNIQUES Blush Brush for blusher
Hope you liked this look if you have any requests for certain colours just let me know in the comments.
Hope you have all had a great weekend
And whilst trying to capture the make up look Missy just needed to be in on it as well. I think she liked the lipsticks she was smelling them ha nice! 🙂
nico b xoxoxo