Hey guys I went for a few cheeky cocktails on Friday night so I took lots of pictures of my outfit and make up to share with you all oh how thoughtful I am haha 😉
This is my full length picture only it hasn’t worked out so well ooops. I wasn’t that dressed up just smart but casual.
- My jacket is from H&M I have had this for a while now but they always have jackets/blazers in.
- MOTO Black Leigh Jeans from TopShop
- Black wedges with gold detail from River Island I bought these in June so they are no longer in stock but they have some nice wedges in at the moment. I can walk much easier in wedges than I can heels!
- Grey T-shirt with 3/4 length sleeves from River Island. I can’t find the exact one I’m wearing but they do still have them in store and they come in other colours.
- Necklace is from Primark.
- Large Grey Envelope Bag from Next again I’ve had this for 3 years now so it will definitely not be in stock! Next have such a good range of bags and are all very affordable. Because my outfit is very plain I think you could use any colour handbag with this look.
- Bracelets are from TopShop and River Island
As many of the things I mention are no longer in stock I will try to find similar items if I can.
- Arbonne Makeup Primer use ID number 441150735 to purchase
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation in BD50
- MAC Powder Blush in Harmony to contour and Melba for blusher
- FCUK eye shadow in grey all over the lid
- Sugarpill Pressed Eye Shadow in Flamepoint in the crease
- Black in the outer corner
- Benefit Show off loose eye shadow in Meringue (old) over the grey on the lid
- Maybelline NY Dream Touch Concealer in Nude 2
- Yves Saint Laurent Mascara Volume Effet Faux in Black
- Red Cherry lashes #415
- Revlon Matte Lipstick in Pink Pout 002. This is my all time favourite matte lipstick it is gorgeous.
Hope you have all had a great weekend
nico b xoxoxo